1. All of the fonts on this site are in .zip format. Now you need a program
to UNzip these files, which will allow you to use the fonts you get from this site. Simply go Winzip's web site at www.winzip.com and get the trial version. (Then buy it).
2. Find the font you wish to download and save it to your desktop
as shown. (Please save it to My desktop, because it is easy to find or delete).
Note: The Desktop
directory is in c:\Windows\Destkop (C:\ being your primary hard drive)
3. Now go to your desktop in Windows and RIGHT click on that
icon.(YOU MUST HAVE WINZIP INSTALLED FOR THIS)
click "Extract to..." as the diagram shows below.
4. Now, depending on HOW you have your Winzip setup...either Winzip
Wizard, or Winzip Classic...
This section is for adding fonts to your computer
1. In the Control Panel window, choose the Fonts icon. The fonts already
installed are listed in the Installed Fonts box.
2. Choose the Add button.
3. In the Add Fonts dialog box, select the font you want to add. If
the font is not located in the current drive or directory, select the drive and directory where it is located. You can add
more than one font at a time. You can also select all the fonts listed by choosing the Select All button.
4. If you are low on disk space and want to use the fonts directly
from the directory (network or local) where they are located, without copying the font files to the \systemroot\SYSTEM directory,
clear the Copy Fonts To Windows Directory check box.
5. Choose the OK button.
6. Choose the Close button.
For help with the Fonts and Add Fonts dialog boxes, choose the
Help button or press F1 while using the dialog boxes.