1. All of the fonts on this site are in .zip format. Now you need a program
to UNzip these files, which will allow you to use the fonts you get from this site. Simply go Winzip's web site at www.winzip.com and get the trial version. (Then buy it).
2. Find the font you wish to download and save it to your desktop
as shown. (Please save it to My desktop, because it is easy to find or delete).
Note: The Desktop directory
is in c:\Windows\Destkop (C:\ being your primary hard drive)
3. Now go to your desktop in Windows and RIGHT click on that icon.(YOU MUST HAVE WINZIP INSTALLED FOR THIS) click "Extract to..."
as the diagram shows below.
4. Now, depending on HOW you have your Winzip setup...either Winzip Wizard, or
This section is for adding fonts to your computer
1. From the Control Panel open the Fonts folder.
2. On the File menu, click Install New Font...
3. Click the drive and folder that contain the fonts you want to add.
4. To select more than one font to add, press and hold down the CTRL
the fonts you want,then click on OK.
For help with the Fonts and Add Fonts dialog boxes, choose the Help button
or press F1 while using the dialog boxes.