1. All of the fonts on this site are in .zip format. Now you need a program
to UNzip these files, which will allow you to use the fonts you get from this site. Simply go Winzip's web site at www.winzip.com and get the trial version. (Then buy it).
2. Find the font you wish to download and save it to your desktop
as shown. (Please save it to My desktop, because it is easy to find or delete).
Note: The Desktop directory
is in c:\Windows\Destkop (C:\ being your primary hard drive)
3. Now go to your desktop in Windows and RIGHT click on that icon.(YOU MUST HAVE WINZIP INSTALLED FOR THIS) click "Extract to..."
as the diagram shows below.
4. Now, depending on HOW you have your Winzip setup...either Winzip Wizard, or
This section is for adding fonts to your computer
1. Click Start
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Click Appearance and Themes. Under See Also, click Fonts.
4. On the File menu, click Install New Font.
- In Drives, click the drive you want.
In Folders, double-click
the folder that contains the fonts you want to add.
- In List of fonts, click the font you want to add, and then click
To add all of the listed fonts, click Select All, and then click OK.
- To select more than one font to add, hold down the CTRL key, and
then click each of the fonts you want to add.
You can also drag OpenType , TrueType, Type 1, and raster fonts from another
location to add them to the Fonts folder. This works only if the font is not already in the Fonts folder.
To add fonts
from a network drive without using disk space on your computer, make sure that the Copy fonts to Fonts folder check box, in
the Add Fonts dialog box, is clear This is available only when you install OpenType, TrueType, or raster fonts using the Install
New Font option on the File menu.